Please read this page carefully. These are the rules that govern Cellsea.com. These rules help keep Cellsea a fun, safe place for you.
By using Cellsea, you agree to these terms of service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. In addition, when using particular Cellsea owned or operated services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services which may be posted from time to time.
Description of Services
Cellsea provides users with access to a rich collection of resources, including online ringtone maker tool, online photo editor tool,
downloadable ringtones, wallpapers, games and applications for the cell phone(the "Service").
You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS-IS" and that Cellsea assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personal files. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service and that access may involve third party fees (such as Internet service provider or wireless service provider charges).
You are responsible for those fees, in addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Service.
Your Registration Obligations
In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction.
You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information being the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Cellsea has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Cellsea has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
Member Account and Security
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Cellsea of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
Cellsea cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, artwork, video, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Cellsea, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Cellsea does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Cellsea be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
You agree to not use the Service to:
You acknowledge that Cellsea may or may not pre-screen Content, but that Cellsea and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or move any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Cellsea and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by Cellsea or submitted to Cellsea.
- --upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
- --harm minors in any way
- --upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships
- --upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party
- --upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation
- --upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- --interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service
- --intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law
- --collect or store personal data about other users
You acknowledge, consent and agree that Cellsea may access, preserve, and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the TOS; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties or other claims of abuse; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Cellsea, its users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You understand that the Service and software embodied within the Service may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by Cellsea and/or content providers who provide content to the Service. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Service. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
Although Cellsea cannot monitor the conduct of its members off the Web site or on the Web site, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to advertise to, solicit, or sell to any member without their prior written consent.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Cellsea members. Cellsea reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
Cellsea does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service,
you grant Cellsea the following world-wide, royalty free and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable:
With respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible area of the Service, the perpetual, irrevocable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service solely for the purpose for which such Content was submitted or made available and for the additional purpose of marketing the Cellsea web site to potential new members,
"Publicly accessible" areas of the Service are those areas of the Cellsea network of properties that are intended by Cellsea to be available to the general public. By way of example, publicly accessible areas of the Service would include downloadable ringtones, wallpapers, games, etc.
Modifications of Service
Cellsea reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Cellsea shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
You agree that Cellsea may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your Cellsea account, any associated other accounts, and access to the Service. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to, (a) breaches or violations of the TOS or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof), (d) unexpected technical or security issues or problems, and (e) extended periods of inactivity. Termination of your Cellsea account includes (a) removal of access to all offerings within the Service, including but not limited to Cellsea Profile, Ringtones, wallpapers, Images, Events, etc. (b) deletion of your password (c) barring further use of the Service. Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in Cellsea's sole discretion and that Cellsea shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the Service.
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Cellsea has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Cellsea is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Cellsea shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Cellsea'S PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
Cellsea grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Cellsea Services. You agree not to access the Cellsea Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Cellsea for use in accessing the Cellsea Services.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- a. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. Cellsea EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- b. Cellsea MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- c. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- d. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM Cellsea OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
- e. A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF USERS MAY EXPERIENCE EPILEPTIC SEIZURES WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING THE SERVICE. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE PREVIOUSLY UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOMS EVEN IN USERS WHO HAVE NO HISTORY OF PRIOR SEIZURES OR EPILEPSY. IF YOU, OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY, HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO USING THE SERVICE. IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE AND CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING THE SERVICE -- DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISION, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
Cellsea respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Cellsea may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are infringers and particularly repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Cellsea's Copyright Agent the following information:
Cellsea's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached at email@example.com.
- 1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- 2. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- 3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- 4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
- 5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- 6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.